Table of Contents
The computing centre (HRZ) offers several services under the term “Collaboration Cloud” that is designed to improve collaborative work, within the university, but also with external partners. The following functions are currently available:
- Central, personal data storage
- With the aid of a desktop clientyou can synchronise your data with your terminal device.
- Joined work on office documents.
- Restoring of altered or deleted files.
- Direct view at many multimedia formats and standard data formats in the web browser.
- Availability of group folders to work in teams.
- Availability of different web-apps to enhance the functionality.
- Possibility to encrypt files.
Collaboration Cloud - Storage (CCS)
The storage service of the collaboration cloud consists of a cloud-based saving system to the filing of data, which we provide using the software Nextcloud. Therefore the saving systems are available for the Jade University at the locations in Wilhelmshaven and Oldenburg. Due to the used system resources, the storage space is standardly 50 GB for attendants and 10 GB for students. The maximum size of a single file is limited to 10 GB.
Collaboration Cloud - Office (CCO)
The office services is an online office usage that is directly integrated into the collaboration cloud. With the help of the software ONLYOFFICE, the collaborative editing of office documents directly in a web browser is possible.
With a Web Browser, you can have access to the data and WebApps in the Collaboration Cloud of the Jade University. Link: https://ccs.jade-hs.de/
Hint: The Microsoft internet explorer is not suitable for the use of the Collaboration Cloud.
- Username: standard registration (form: ma1150)
Depending on what you need you find further access on the corresponding Web-Apps. An important Web-App is data.