The following job vacancies are available at the Jade University of Applied Sciences Wilhelmshaven/Oldenburg/Elsfleth in the University Computer Centre:
IT Specialist - HRZ 03/22
In the IT Infrastructures & Systems department, you will ensure the smooth operation of our IT systems.
- Installation, provision and support of workstation PCs and their peripherals.
- Operation and maintenance of the HRZ pool rooms and their printing and plotting services
- Installation of office and IT applications
- Conception, further development and operation of the PRTG monitoring system
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist with a focus on system integration or a comparable focus.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Windows operating systems, Windows AD and Microsoft Office applications.
- Confident handling of network technology (TCP/IP) and WLAN.
- General knowledge and experience in the administration of routers and switches.
- General knowledge in the field of electronics is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English.
- Team, communication skills and customer orientation.
- The employment in the DV systems technology is full time and for an unlimited period.
- Remuneration is based on TV-L up to pay grade E9a, depending on qualifications.
- The place of employment is Oldenburg. However, the interlocking of tasks with other areas also requires assignments at the study locations Wilhelmshaven and Elsfleth and therefore requires an unrestricted class B driving licence.
IT Systems Technician - HRZ 01/21
In the IT Infrastructures & Systems department, you will ensure the smooth operation and further development of our identity management systems.
- Programming of the XML-based Micro Focus NetIQ Identity Manager.
- Support of the interfaces to the connected systems
- HISinOne Student-Life-Cycle System via SOAP Webservices
- Microsoft Active Directory via XML and Powershell services
- Shibboleth authentication interface (DFN-AAI) via SAML and LDAP
- Development of a central self-service portal with interface to Identity and Access Management Systems
- Successfully completed university education (Dipl./BA) in the field of computer science, information technology or a comparable university degree.
- The employment in the DV systems engineering department is full-time and for an unlimited period of time.
- Remuneration is based on TV-L up to pay grade E11, depending on qualifications.
- The place of employment is Oldenburg or Wilhelmshaven.
If you are interested or have any queries, please contact the Head of the University Computer Centre, Mr Ulrich Hauptmann.