In order to establish a secure, encrypted WLAN/Wi-Fi connection, the digital certificates used must be confirmed by the corresponding certification authorities. Therefore, before setting up the WLAN/Wi-Fi connection, please check that the certification authorities have been set up correctly.
Settings / WLAN: eduroam
- (Security: 802.1x EAP)
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MS-CHAP v2
- CA certificate: use system certificates
- Domain: hs-woe.de (Note: This item is not available with all manufacturers and can be ignored in this case)
- Identity: domain login (form: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anonymous identity: email@example.com
- Password: <your password>
If you are unable to connect to the WLAN eduroam despite the above settings, please try the following:
- Tap and hold on the network eduroam and then select “Remove network”.
- Restart the device and re-establish the connection as described above.