The university computer centre provides a VPN connection for Windows, Mac and Linux computers. Smartphones are also supported.
VPN access to the Jade University network is possible in two ways.
Access via Microsoft VPN:
Here, access is established via the respective operating system.
- No software needs to be installed locally.
- Instructions for this access can be found here.
- With this method, connection problems may occur depending on the operating system.
Access via Cisco AnyConnect:
- The Cisco AnyConnect client must be installed.
- Instructions for installation and configuration can be found here.
- Recommended by the University Computer Centre