Table of Contents
Note: Please note that setup and printing only works within the Jade University network.
- In Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer!), enter the appropriate print server in the address line:
- If your device is not integrated in the PC-Verbundsystem (e.g. notebooks) the login window “Windows Security” appears and you have to log in:
- User name: Domain login (form: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your password in the PC network system
- Save login data: activated
- Right-click on the desired printer and select “Connect”.
- Within your application, click on “Print”, select the desired printer and start the printing process.
If you are having trouble connecting, please check that file and printer sharing is enabled for the network profile you are currently using. You can find the file and printer sharing under “Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Centre\Advanced Sharing Settings”.
en/tp/printing/microsoft-windows.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/05 18:20 by vi1008